Myofascial therapy generally serves as a therapeutic tool for addressing impact of inflammation on the fascial structures of the body. It basically involves usage of various massage techniques to resolve tightness, adhesion and restrictions, which usually trigger dysfunction & pain. During the treatment, a therapist performs palpatory, movement and visual analysis to determine the tissue barriers so as to tailor an effective treatment plan.
By opting for the myofascial therapy of Jill Hunter Podiatry, you can:
- Get relief from general discomforts and aches
- Achieve a profound sense of relaxation & well-being
- Have improved muscle and joint function
- Better body posture
- Faster recovery from foot injuries, in case you’re an athlete
- Better performance and mobility in general